Dependability You’ll Love at Prices You can Afford
When your furnace starts acting up, it can be a real hassle for a homeowner. This is especially true during the cold winter months when a warm house means the safety of your family. Most furnace problems become noticeable when it is too late and can often lead to a system failure. These signs can include blowing cold air, strange clanks and bangs, rapid cycling or you may simply find your furnace is failing to heat your home with the efficiency it used to. In some cases repairs may be possible, but in many cases it may be time to replace your furnace.
The team at ANC Heating & Air Conditioning has been replacing old furnaces across Greater Binghamton and the Ithaca Region for over 50 years, helping homeowners save money on their heating bills and providing them with a warm, comfortable home during the bitter cold winter months. We stand behind our furnace replacement service with industry leading warranties which includes 12-years on parts and labor. We also go above and beyond to respect our customers and the homes we enter to ensure that your experience with our highly trained technicians pleasant and educational.
Does Your Old Furnace Need Replacing?
Knowing when it is time to replace your gas or electric furnace is important. Old furnaces can be inefficient, costing you hundreds of dollars more a year in your heating bills, and at worse, can be a safety hazard for your family by leaking carbon monoxide and other dangerous gasses. Our technicians will provide you with a complimentary, in-home estimate on a new furnace that is efficiently sized to your home.
Signs that it is time to replace your old furnace include:
- Your furnace is more than 12 years old and has been poorly maintained
- The cost to repair your furnace is close to, or exceeds, the cost of replacement
- Your furnace has been repaired more than once in the last 6 months
- Your furnace is inefficient or has become more and more inefficient over time
- Your furnace is not keeping your home as warm as it used to
The ANC Forever Warranty
As long as you take care of your furnace with a simple tune up each year, ANC will make sure you don’t pay a dime for any service repairs for the next 10 years AND Amana will provide a NEW furnace or air conditioner if the heat exchanger or compressor should ever fail….its that simple.
Trust the Professionals at ANC for Your Furnace Replacement
When it comes to furnace replacement, no company is more trusted than ANC to do the job right and ensure that your system is installed properly so you qualify for your system warranties. Unlike smaller companies, we stand behind our work and our furnace repair team is available 24/7 to fix any future issues that may arise in your home heating system. We also offer free haul away of your old furnace so you can go to work in the morning, and come home the same day to a brand new energy efficient furnace while barely knowing our installation team was in your home.
Top Reasons to Buy a New Furnace from ANC
- We’ve been pleasing customers like you for over 55 years
- All of our HVAC technicians are experts in repair and installationReduce your heating bill with a higher efficient unit
- Keep your air 99.97% clean with HEPA filtration
- You get to choose from the top brand names in heating equipment
- You may qualify for Tax Credits, Energy Company Rebates, and Manufacturer Rebates when purchasing a new unit
- We offer flexible financing, including no interest payments. Ask us for details.
- We offer affordable service and maintenance programs
- We provide a $500 best price guarantee
Call ANC Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free full furnace replacement estimate or fill out the form on this page to request an in-home appointment.